Wednesday, August 05, 2009

These pictures are ancient.

Like, almost a month old. But! A month ago we had dinner at some friends' house, and I took about six crappy pictures. Behold: the six crappy pictures.

Robert and his two smallest girls. Of COURSE Emily was out of the dress she arrived in and into Cate's costumes within minutes of our arrival. I sort of can't get over the sassy hands-on-hips pose here.
Seriously, is she ready for a lifetime of bossing her little sister around, or what?
And Abby sort of toddled around.

You wait all this time for a blog post and this is all you get? Man, I'm a terrible mommy blogger.
But stay tuned! More cuteness to come!

2 comments:

elizabeth.speck said...

That's one grat princess costume!! I would have changed too!

Grandma Lynn said...

Loved the post. A day in the life of...Seriously, Emily was in costume at my house about 22 hours a day. GML

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers