Friday, August 07, 2009

Some Abby alone-time

In July, Emily spent a week with her grandparents, so Abby and I did as little as possible hung out together. I picked up my camera once all week for an outdoor photo shoot. I thought we'd play in the front yard, but all Abby wanted to do was play with eat sidewalk chalk.



So, I cleaned her up and we headed out back instead.






Abby found one of Emily's "headbones" lying in the grass (what? You don't store your headbones in the backyard?), and decided to use it to keep her hair off her face. Or, as a decorative headpiece. You decide.

Check out THIS face:




Illegal attempted rock wall climbing.

Mmmm, rocks.




We missed Em like crazy and were so happy to get her back at the end of the week.

No comments:

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers