Friday, August 21, 2009

the kiddie pool

On our last full day together, we took the girls to my parents' health club to toddle around in the kiddie pool.
Emily pretended to be the lifeguard.




Unauthorized (but cute) running poolside.

Abby found her way into the baby swing. Surprise!


Emily's complaining to me about her eyes hurting in these next two.



Abby climbed on this bench, and I saw an opportunity for a rare sister shot. So I made Emily climb up next to her. The results were, um, not stellar.


You might say they were predictably bad.

Remember when Em complained about her eyes hurting? Grandmother to the rescue: goggles were immediately procured.







When it was time to go, Em decided to sneak in a little spot of sunbathing.

2 comments:

Kimmee said...

Too funny! I laugh at your commentary. You have got to publish your work! Moms across America would get a kick out of your verbage. The girls are as cute as ever. I put you down for next weekend.

Grandma Lynn said...

Cute matching goggles. Love the sunbathing snap. What big girls they are becoming. GML

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers