Oh, hi! I have a blog! Y'all, summer is hard! Emily pretty much doesn't nap anymore. And I've started trying to work out during Abby's sole daily nap. So, blogging has fallen by the wayside again.
But, here is a little look into what it's like to hang with Abby.
Friday, July 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Umm are you serious with how adorable this is?
I have a video JUST like this with The Ev! I should find it so we can compare.
She is *REDONK*.
Adorable! And Abby's pretty cute too!
love. love. love this!
I love her little hair flip ups! She is too cute with the sounds.
not to throw a little cold water but I heard this before seeing it and some of the animals sound the same but her cuteness quotient has gone up if possible.. GPP
I love that the elephant goes moo.
Wildly cute.
I miss napping kids. Don't they know that I really, really like my sleep?
Post a Comment