Tuesday, June 23, 2009

a Play Place visit



In case you didn't know, it's been eleventy zillion degrees here in the Deep South. So the girls and I recently enjoyed an indoor playdate at the Play Place. It was the first time we'd been there since Abby was moving around well. I think she liked it.Hey, here's a surprise: Emily went straight for the costumes. (That crown, she brought from home. She comes prepared.)



I'm pretty sure Abby learned how to crawl up a slide from her sister.

TOES!
Y'all, Abby has baby fever. She is obsessed with babies. This little girl is about 6 months old. Abby just stood by the Exersaucer and kept saying, over and over again, "BABY!"



"Hey, guys! Did you see? There's a BABY in this thing!"

The sisters did a little cooking together before our departure.

Unfortunately, they haven't quite picked up my cooking abilities yet, so a trip to Chik-Fil-A was still necessary on the ride home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

controlled chaos has never looked more cute x 2.. GPP

Grandma Lynn said...

I loved watching Emily explore and learn at this age. It is a double delight to watch Abby do the same things. They are so different, and each picks up on different things. I love the baby crazy photos. GML

darcie said...

That baby fever is contagious! I'm not sure there's anything more adorable than watching babies with babies!! Though - she's hardly a baby anymore - look at her!
xoxo

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers