Emily Daix was born June 20, 2006, and Abigail Lynn was born May 21, 2008. Check back often and watch us grow!
Welcome to the club Abby!
She comes from a long line of Mac N Cheese lovers from this side of the family! Gran Pa Gerry
Had I watched that before I ate my mac and cheese tonight, I might have had to eat mine with my fingers, it looked quite fun!
Umm, she rules.But I think she needs a bib.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Welcome to the club Abby!
She comes from a long line of Mac N Cheese lovers from this side of the family! Gran Pa Gerry
Had I watched that before I ate my mac and cheese tonight, I might have had to eat mine with my fingers, it looked quite fun!
Umm, she rules.
But I think she needs a bib.
Post a Comment