Emily Daix was born June 20, 2006, and Abigail Lynn was born May 21, 2008. Check back often and watch us grow!
I feel the same way Em! Mondays are no fun!
If Boo was there, he'd say, "what's amatter Mr. Grumpy Gills" It would probably piss Em off as much as it pisses Sister off when he says it to her!!
Oh, man. I *so* feel how she looks alotta the time.On Saturday, when I was having my Staples Center Freakout, Evan said to me, "I think you need depression medicine." Thanks, kiddo. OY!
p.s. Mama is a raven-haired beauty. <3
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I feel the same way Em! Mondays are no fun!
If Boo was there, he'd say, "what's amatter Mr. Grumpy Gills" It would probably piss Em off as much as it pisses Sister off when he says it to her!!
Oh, man. I *so* feel how she looks alotta the time.
On Saturday, when I was having my Staples Center Freakout, Evan said to me, "I think you need depression medicine." Thanks, kiddo.
OY!
p.s. Mama is a raven-haired beauty. <3
Post a Comment