Emily Daix was born June 20, 2006, and Abigail Lynn was born May 21, 2008. Check back often and watch us grow!
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Happy Easter
In honor of today's holiday, here are some pictures from an Easter Egg Hunt Emily participated in at a neighbor's house. Before we could hunt the eggs, Emily decided she needed to vacuum.
She was very anxious to get outside.
I love these of Abby's little tear-stained face.
As you can see, Abby quickly got over whatever had made her cry in the first place.
Emily makes the most horrible "smiley" faces when I ask her to look at the camera and say cheese.
Love Em's fake smiles -- I meant to mention that I found it amusing that one of the children in the pics of your Easter egg hunt was also wearing a tutu -- has Emily started a trend?!
2 comments:
Love the diva's shoes.
Love you,
Grandmother & Gerry
Love Em's fake smiles -- I meant to mention that I found it amusing that one of the children in the pics of your Easter egg hunt was also wearing a tutu -- has Emily started a trend?!
Post a Comment