Monday, April 13, 2009

another Easter egg hunt

I hosted our play group's Easter egg hunt last week, and the girls and I had a wonderful time. Before our friends arrived, I let Abby play with some empty pie pans. Upon arriving, one of my girlfriends remarked, "aww, poor Abby; your mom makes you play with garbage!"

I love this little outfit she wore.
When everyone had arrived, the kids went to work finding the eggs Emily and I "hid" all over the backyard. Emily found that it was pretty windy.

Abby quickly made her way over to the rocks.
I'm 99% sure there's one in her mouth in this picture.
Emily posed with her buddy Liv.
And acted like a crazy person, per the norm.


Abby enjoyed shaking the eggs.
And Emily enjoyed unloading the goodies from them.



Em did some moves on her balance beam.
Nice dismount.
She then attacked me.



Pals.

2 comments:

elizabeth.speck said...

I love the mother/daughter shots! Great pics of the two of you!

Amanda said...

Yes! I got quoted in your blog! :)

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers