Emily Daix was born June 20, 2006, and Abigail Lynn was born May 21, 2008. Check back often and watch us grow!
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
My potato head
Emily has been enjoying her Mr. Potato Head quite a bit these days. I think she thought I was taking pictures of the Potato Head, but I thought she was cuter.
The pouty lip is becoming one of her go-to facial expressions in photo shoots.
I have also been known to stick my lower lip out. A friend of mine once commented that a part of parenting is becoming immune to the lower lip sticking out :)!
3 comments:
Can you spell ham?
Love you,
Grandmother
I definitely like the pouty lip better than the ugly, scary face. I think I may have seen a pouty lip like that somewhere before.
GML
I have also been known to stick my lower lip out. A friend of mine once commented that a part of parenting is becoming immune to the lower lip sticking out :)!
That's a pretty cool Mr. Potato Head!
Post a Comment