Monday, March 23, 2009
America's Next Top Preschooler
I think that Emily has a sense for when she looks particularly cute. Lately, when she thinks she's dressed in a picture-worthy outfit before we leave for school, she asks me if I want to take some photos of her. I think she thought the pigtails made this ensemble deserving of an early morning photo shoot, complete with poked-out lip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


3 comments:
Ohhhhhh dear...
You are gonna be in sooo much trouble when she's like 15. She's just got that look in her eye... LOL
Would that make her the princess of fierce (I think that was what Tyra called herself). Those pictures seriously could be in an advertisement for ADT -- Emily is precious! Is she really almost 3?!
She has the poses and attitude down. Look out Tyra!
Love you,
Grandmother
Post a Comment