Friday, February 13, 2009

The zoo!

Last weekend, we went to the zoo for the first time since Abby was born. The weather was lovely and we had a great time. Here are Robert and his mini-me looking at the orangotans.

I told Emily to make a silly face at them.






Climbing on a crocodile.




Looking at some big cat. Panther? I don't remember.

DON'T FALL IN!

Looking for beavers.



We didn't see any.


We took a quick break to give Abby a bottle. Uh, my face was an important part of keeping her shaded.
Better.
No botox here, obviously.

Peek-a-boo!


Emily pitched a little bit of a fit,
but quickly perked up when we saw the Merry Go Round, which she and I rode together.



Dad took some cute pictures of Abby
while Em and I played on the playground.


Emily was all smiles in her new zoo hat on the ride home.

And Abby just racked out.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, so sweet. Those girls are so, so cute. And I love that you took a picture of Emily's tantrum. That's awesome.

And btw, botox or no, you look fantastic.

Anonymous said...

Since it had been such a long time since your last trip to the zoo, did Emily revert back to her routine of running through the zoo with wild abandon? GML

Molly said...

cutie pies all four of you. and though i am usually not one to see resemblences, yes robert and em are identical!!

elizabeth.speck said...

As if you need Botox -- bah!

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers