Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's cuteness

These zillion pictures are the product of an impromptu photo shoot one day this week. Abby and I returned home from dropping Emily off at school, and I put her on the grass while I dragged the trashcans in from the curb. She looked so cute sitting there that I had to get the camera.



Hmm. This grass is interesting.

Wonder how this leaf tastes?

Not so good.


Thanks, Mom, for yanking that stuff out of my mouth.




Happy Valentine's Day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A good story, well told. GML

Molly said...

not sure she could be any cuter!

Unknown said...

Abblet could be the Gerber Baby, that's how cute she is. Textbook-cute, People!!!

elizabeth.speck said...

Oh my goodness -- too many cute pictures for words -- she has gotten quite a head of hair :)!

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers