Emily Daix was born June 20, 2006, and Abigail Lynn was born May 21, 2008. Check back often and watch us grow!
I wonder if she is storing kinetic energy when that hair is held back like that..but cute..GPP
She is quite the fashion plate & is not afraid to take fashion risks!Love, Grandmother
I *love* that you let her have Pringles for brekkie.Ev often has Cheez-Its.I swear, if he has *anything* in his stomach, I'm happy, because he fights me EVERY. STEP. OF. THE. WAY. when it comes to breakfast.xoxokp.s. I want to nosh on Abblet's leggies.
I LOVE the boots :)!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I wonder if she is storing kinetic energy when that hair is held back like that..but cute..GPP
She is quite the fashion plate & is not afraid to take fashion risks!
Love,
Grandmother
I *love* that you let her have Pringles for brekkie.
Ev often has Cheez-Its.
I swear, if he has *anything* in his stomach, I'm happy, because he fights me EVERY. STEP. OF. THE. WAY. when it comes to breakfast.
xoxo
k
p.s. I want to nosh on Abblet's leggies.
I LOVE the boots :)!
Post a Comment