Thursday, February 26, 2009

Shapes and stats

Last week, I had some homework from Emily's teachers. They are studying shapes now and are making a shape booklet. They wanted us to send in pictures from magazines of things that are circular, triangular, and square-shaped. I flipped through a couple of magazines and found a handful of circles but not really any great squares or triangles, so I decided to take matters into my own hands.




(I cut the carpet stain out of this picture.)




Emily is going to have the best shape booklet IN THE WORLD! (And yes, I am pretty proud of myself.)
Here are Abby's nine-month stats: 28 inches long (66th percentile), 19 pounds, 14 ounces (69th percentile), and 45 cm head circumference (78th percentile). Her check-up went well; we are always reminded at these things how lucky we are to have such happy, healthy, beautiful girls.

3 comments:

Molly said...

Wow - great pics, those are perfect! Abby sounds liek she is doing great!! I need to get Tess gaining more weight, she's only in the 25%!

Anonymous said...

can I have your recipe for grilled cheese....

elizabeth.speck said...

I give Danielle ... I mean Emily an A+ :)! Just kidding -- looks like a fun project!

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers