Thursday, November 20, 2008

Why don't I wake up this happily?

The other day I had to break a major mommy rule and wake Abby up (poor kid's schedule is second to Emily's; it was time to leave to pick Emily up from school, so naptime was OVER!), and she was so cute sleeping there that I had to take a picture.
The flash woke her up and I kept snapping. At first, she was confused.
Then she had to stretch it out.


Only then could she give me a grin.



I am pretty sure if someone woke me up with a camera flash, I would not react the same way sweet Abby did.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too precious!
Love you,
Grandmother & Gerry

darcie said...

I know you know this but you truly are blessed - What a happy little girl!!

Unknown said...

She is such a beautiful angel! I can't get over it!

elizabeth.speck said...

Maybe she's so happy waking up because she's got such a cute crib :)! Love the bedding!

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers