Friday, November 21, 2008

Playing together

Now that Abby's sitting up, she and Emily have been having more and more chances to play together.
And now that we've pulled out the foam letters to keep Abby from hurting herself when she loses her balance, one of Emily's favorite games is pin the letter on the sister.

This next group of pictures was taken one day when Emily said, "Mommy, take a picture," upon sitting down next to Abby. Too cute. Please note the horrendous bruise across Emily's forehead. She fell into a table at the church nursery two Sundays ago. I think it's finally healed enough that we can take our Christmas card pictures this weekend.



2 comments:

elizabeth.speck said...

Poor Emily! That bruise looks really painful. She gets more like her Auntie Lizzard every day (ha! that's my way of saying I'm such a klutz that's something I would do!).

darcie said...

OUCH! We've recently bumped a head over here too...I'm thinking helmets are in order for Christmas gifts!!

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers