Emily Daix was born June 20, 2006, and Abigail Lynn was born May 21, 2008. Check back often and watch us grow!
TOTALLY your mini-you.
SO CUTE! Yes a mini me she is!
Definitely, yes. That second picture is great. (Btw, I love the color of the walls in your house.)
Ha! That is so cute!
ADORABLE! I also must say, I love the wall color and moldings! Very nice.
Totally you all over! Same expressions too!Can't wait too visit in three weeks!
Excellent Smithers .... you've finally cloned yourself :)! I'll know for sure she's just like you when I see a stack of books!Love the second picture of you guys!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
TOTALLY your mini-you.
SO CUTE! Yes a mini me she is!
Definitely, yes. That second picture is great.
(Btw, I love the color of the walls in your house.)
Ha! That is so cute!
ADORABLE!
I also must say, I love the wall color and moldings! Very nice.
Totally you all over! Same expressions too!
Can't wait too visit in three weeks!
Excellent Smithers .... you've finally cloned yourself :)! I'll know for sure she's just like you when I see a stack of books!
Love the second picture of you guys!
Post a Comment