Emily Daix was born June 20, 2006, and Abigail Lynn was born May 21, 2008. Check back often and watch us grow!
emily is starting to look buff? so it will be buffy and fluffy(the squirel T-shirt)GP'P
She does look like a one-legged baby! It's hysterical!I like those geese you have there; on the other hand, I'm petrified of those big white gooses you sometimes see. I was chased by one as a child and have never recovered.For the record, I'm also afraid of tortoises.
I LOVE the fluffy squirrel outfit :)!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
emily is starting to look buff? so it will be buffy and fluffy(the squirel T-shirt)GP'P
She does look like a one-legged baby! It's hysterical!
I like those geese you have there; on the other hand, I'm petrified of those big white gooses you sometimes see. I was chased by one as a child and have never recovered.
For the record, I'm also afraid of tortoises.
I LOVE the fluffy squirrel outfit :)!
Post a Comment