Sunday, September 28, 2008

She rides in style

For some reason, Emily's bike has never resided in the garage. It stays in the house, and she frequently rides it on the tile and wood floors in the kitchen and living room. In these photos, depicting Emily taking a ride to retreive some juice, she is all dolled up for her travels: hat on head, purse on handlebars. What more could a girl need? "Thanks for the juice."
::Glug, glug glug::
"Good-bye, alligator! See you later!" (Emily is close to getting "See you later, alligator; after while, crocodile" right.)

4 comments:

Kimmee said...

Ask Grandnan and Prince about the stories of me riding my bike at 2:00 am in the pitch black darkness of the den. My bike rarely made it outside either. They would wake up to my pedals making little noises and I would politely be driving around the house - amazingly I never ran into anything. Emily looks content and happy driving around the house.

Anonymous said...

I love her in her matching cycling attire. Does she match down to her toenails? GML

Anonymous said...

Is that purse a decapitated Dora with a carrying strap attached? Awesome! :-)

Great pics, she's such a cutie.

elizabeth.speck said...

I do declare -- looks like Miss Emily is a little Southern girl in training ... now all she needs is some gloves! ADORABLE pics!

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers