Emily Daix was born June 20, 2006, and Abigail Lynn was born May 21, 2008. Check back often and watch us grow!
All BEAUTIFUL smiles from Big Blue II!! GPG
I love the sort of "fakey" smile!! Hahahahahaha!
She is so cute. :)
Aw, so sweet. Love those big blue eyes.
What a warm, sweet little thing she is. Can't wait to get hold of her again. GML
Such a happy little thing! I love her gummy little smile!
Your kids are freakin adorable!
It's so much fun to watch her grow! She's so animated!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
All BEAUTIFUL smiles from Big Blue II!! GPG
I love the sort of "fakey" smile!! Hahahahahaha!
She is so cute. :)
Aw, so sweet. Love those big blue eyes.
What a warm, sweet little thing she is. Can't wait to get hold of her again. GML
Such a happy little thing!
I love her gummy little smile!
Your kids are freakin adorable!
It's so much fun to watch her grow! She's so animated!
Post a Comment