Emily Daix was born June 20, 2006, and Abigail Lynn was born May 21, 2008. Check back often and watch us grow!
Friday, August 22, 2008
Daddy's softball game
Monday was Robert's final intramural softball game of the season, and it was an early enough game that the girls and I could go watch without messing up Emily's bedtime too badly. Abby went back and forth between being amused and bored.
(She loves to look at the little toys hanging in her car seat.)
Emily ran amok on the bleachers, collected rocks, and had a great time. After the game, Daddy and Emily ran to first base. Pretty cute.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I think Abby needs a "low maintenance" t-shirt. A CUTE group of photos. GML
4 comments:
I think Abby needs a "low maintenance" t-shirt.
A CUTE group of photos.
GML
Love the video--- I started dying laughing when she kept running into the outfield. She is too cute...lovee the many faces of Abby!
I'm with Abby on the bored at softball/baseball games. Wish there was some version of adult car seat toys ....
Too cute!
Post a Comment