This is what she sometimes does if you tell her to say "cheese" and smile.
She had her two-year check-up last week. She is 35 inches tall (84th percentile), weighs 31 pounds (91st percentile), and has a noggin that's 50 cm around (97th percentile). And this weekend she surprised us by going tee tee AND poo poo in the potty. (Not sure I ever thought I'd type those words in a sentence for the internet to read.) We haven't been pushing potty training at all (hard to potty train while nursing a newborn) but she's been interested in the potty. Such a big girl!Abby will be six weeks tomorrow. She is doing great. She's still waking up 2-3 times a night but she's good about eating and then going right back down, and she naps well during the day and is generally laid back and easy to deal with. Here she is racked out in my lap the other day.

Oh, and we want to publicly thank D-P for coming to stay with us for a couple of days last week. Robert was out of town and Emily got sick (she has bronchitis so we've been trying really hard to keep her out of Abby's grill as much as possible; so far, Abby just has a stuffy nose and we're hopeful it stays that way). If D-P hadn't come to help, I am pretty sure I would have lost my mind.


8 comments:
So cute! They are both adorable. I hope everyone stays healthy for you!
They are so cute!!!
GO EMILY with the potty stuff!!!!!
Love the ponytail. Abby is really filling out. Can't wait to see you all!
Love you,
Grandmother & Paw Paw Gerry
cute girls, awake and asleep..GML and GP'P
What beautiful girls! I think that Abby and Jacob are only one or two days apart. Good for you for tackling potty-training right now! Christopher was totally up for it before the baby was born, but as soon as we came home from the hospital, all the signals stopped. Now he's more interested in taking the potty apart than actually using it. So I figure I'll put it on hold and save myself some grey hairs. :-)
Her pony tail is soooo cute!
Wishing everyone stays healthy!
Her expression is straight from Curious George. Is there a reference in one of his books to "say cheese"? GML
I too had a very large head as a child (and probably still have a large head as an adult). Sigh.
Post a Comment