Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Some mid-week cuteness

Here are some pictures of Emily (and one of Abby) to tide her grandparents, godparents, and other fans over until they see us again. I know everyone who spent time with us right after Abby was born is having withdrawals, so I thought I'd feed the addiction.






6 comments:

Gary & Marcia said...

Thanks for the mid week fix. I was getting desperate. The pictures lived up to the cuteness headline! Can't wait to see you.
Love,
Grandmother & Paw Paw Gerry

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I needed that. What adorable pictures. GML

Anonymous said...

We needed this! I just finished writing a letter to you and the girls yesterday regarding how much you guys are missed. A package is heading your way with goodies from Washington, D.C. The institute was incredible! Off to San Antonio for the National Education Computing Conference until July 2. Much love,
Nanny and Grand Nan

Anonymous said...

thanks..GP'P

Rocky Mountain Fighting Tigers said...

Your family of four looks beautiful. You look great. I am sure it feels wonderful not to be pregnant and to have a beautiful baby girl in your hands. Emily is as cute as ever.

ps I think my mom is in the conference in San Antonio this weekend as well.

Kirk & Matt said...

Glad to see everyone is doing so well....and no one's having a nervous breakdown. I know you're doing a fabulous job, Danielle! We hope to meet the girls soon.

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers