Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Princess Emily

Emily is really into princesses these days. Last Thursday, we went to The Play Place and Em got into the costume area and found these princess shoes and tu tu, which she wore until I peeled them off her when it was time to leave. Luckily, Robert returned from out of town (yes, I survived two nights with the two girls without help!) with a gift for Emily from her Grandma Lynn and Grandpa Pud -- her very own princess shoes! Here she is modeling a party hat, ponytail, and princess shoes. She's also carrying the magic wand (princess, fairy: same difference) I made for her out of a straw and some paper.


This last one isn't princess related, but here Emily is wearing a new invention at our house -- a macaroni and cheese shirt. She makes such a mess eating mac and cheese that I've started putting one of my t-shirts over her clothes. I'd rather ruin a couple of my ratty old shirts with the impossible-to-clean cheese than any of her sweet outfits.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How adorable! What great timing! Glad to be of service. GML GP'P

Anonymous said...

We really always knew she was a princess!
Love you,
Grandmother & Paw Paw Gerry

elizabeth.speck said...

LOVE the princess shoes :)!

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers