Friday, July 11, 2008

Fountains

On Monday we went to a shopping center nearby that has these fountains the kids can play in. It didn't go great: it was a zillion degrees outside and Abby got fussy even though she and I were in the shade, and there weren't any kids right around Emily's age so she didn't have anyone to play with. Oh, and she slipped and bonked her noggin on the concrete, so she was a little gunshy about the fountains themselves. I bet if we went back with someone closer to her age that she could play with, and it wasn't heat stroke weather, that she'd have fun. Anyway, I did take a few cute pictures of her.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable! She sure is getting a lot of use of her bathing suit.
Love you,
Grandmother & Paw Paw Gerry

Amanda said...

She is so stinkin cute!

elizabeth.speck said...

You're so impressive -- dealing with a grumpy baby and still snapping photos :)! Emily looks like she is so much fun!

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers