

This past week was our first week at home without round-the-clock help, and we seem to have survived! It's sort of been a marathon, and it's tricky figuring out how to get the three of us bathed and out the door to run errands or go to storytime or playgroup, but I've only cried once and I'm nowhere near having a nervous breakdown, as I predicted. So, all in all, the week was a success. Here's hoping that will continue in the weeks to come!Happy one month, Abby. We are loving getting to know you!


3 comments:
Go Abby go! It has been a wonderful month. She changes with every photo. I am not sure how you have gotten it done this week. When Pud and I were in charge of just Emily, we barely managed just that. I wish we were closer. GML
Those eyes! She looks like a doll!
Wow I can't believe that she's a month old! Time flies! Glad you're enjoying the chaos :)!
Lizzard
Post a Comment