Before our guests arrived, Emily was surprised with a new dress I got her especially for the occasion. Her Grandma Lynn dressed her and she came running out into the kitchen screaming, "my party dress!" I think she liked it. Then Em sat down in her seat to take a good look at her cake and cupcakes.



When "my friends" arrived, Emily turned on the charm. Her cousin Anna Kat had her cracking up.
Emily was great at opening her presents, and she has been playing with all her new toys nonstop!
She loves her doctor kit.
Robert wheeled our her big gift from Mom and Dad, and as soon as Emily saw it, she yelled, "MY BIKE!" She had been asking for a pink bike for about 3 weeks now. She is still learning how to steer and pedal, but she loves the bike.





4 comments:
The party was so much fun. Great pics. Can't wait to see the videos.
Love,
Grandmother
Her new party dress is ADORABLE! Happy birthday Em :)!
Happy Brithdy Emily!!!
I can't believe you had the energy to host a 2 year-old's birthday party in your house with a newborn. I am officially in awe of your mad mothering skillz.
Happy birthday, Emily!
P.S. The yawning pic of Abby made me laugh out loud.
Post a Comment