Here are a couple right before we left the hospital.
.jpg)
This next one shows Abby's usual demeanor: sleepy. She has been a really great eater and sleeper so far, and in between eating and sleeping she is a very sweet girl!
I'm not sure how, but a frog got into Hannah's water bowl in the house. Robert and Emily took it outside to release the frog, but not before Emily manhandled him. The child has no fear; her Mommy would not have come within three feet of that frog!Here are some pictures of Abby awake in one of our favorite newborn gowns from when Emily was a baby. It's so fun to see the passed-down clothes that we loved so much get put to good use again!


Emily still loves her baby sister.
More awake baby pictures.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
And a sweet smiling sleepy baby picture.
Abby's cord fell out on Wednesday, so she got to have her first bath soaking in the little tub. It was way better than those icky sponge baths. .jpg)
Just like her sister, Abby looks great in pink.
.jpg)
As for me, I can't believe how good I feel. My recovery has been a piece of cake this time, compared to last time, and I am loving getting to know Abby. We've had some great help with Emily from my parents this week, and they're being relieved by Robert's folks this weekend. We are so lucky to have such great supportive families. Now it's time for me to go feed Abby again! Look for some swimming pictures and videos of Emily soon!


Emily still loves her baby sister.
More awake baby pictures..jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
And a sweet smiling sleepy baby picture.
Abby's cord fell out on Wednesday, so she got to have her first bath soaking in the little tub. It was way better than those icky sponge baths. .jpg)
Just like her sister, Abby looks great in pink..jpg)
As for me, I can't believe how good I feel. My recovery has been a piece of cake this time, compared to last time, and I am loving getting to know Abby. We've had some great help with Emily from my parents this week, and they're being relieved by Robert's folks this weekend. We are so lucky to have such great supportive families. Now it's time for me to go feed Abby again! Look for some swimming pictures and videos of Emily soon!.jpg)
.jpg)


5 comments:
She is a doll! And those eyes are so wide open!
She is absolutely beautiful! You two know how to produce some gorgeous girls. :)
Aww Abby is just beautiful... as is miss Emily!
LOVE the frog video! My girls are the same way!!! LOVE those bugs!
Glad your recovery is going so well.
Absolutely beautiful!! So sweet. I think the picture of Abigail smiling in her sleep looks a lot like Emily (just with dark hair). You are going to have so much fun with your two little girls. Congratulations! P.S. I'm glad you're feeling so well!
Emily's expression with the frog is too funny! I'm loving all the Abby pictures too -- keep 'em coming :)! Glad to hear the recovery is going well!
Love you,
Lizzard
Post a Comment