Thursday, January 03, 2008

"Christmas morning"

Here's the video of Emily checking out her new stuff on Christmas morning. As you can tell, she wasn't really sure what was going on.



Also, Operation Retire the Pacifiers has gone better than expected. It hasn't been perfect, and it was definitely easier to get her to take a nap in the pre-ORP days, but we're all hanging in there. I'm glad we're able to do it so far in advance of the baby's arrival; Emily will have enough changes to deal with this summer!

3 comments:

NIKKI said...

Such a cute video...that was precious when she just walked into the other room!!
Who needs a ton of toys...looks like a crayon and paper was the hit :)
It's so funny how they are just overwhelmed with all new toys and walk right past them!! Too cute! Looks like a GREAT christmas!

You are a MUCH braver woman than I. We just gave up the paci's yesterday and I am ready for them back :)

Rocky Mountain Fighting Tigers said...

I am thinking you guys are pretty brave as well. Kendal happened to lose her night nights the other day. I have been SUPER CHICKEN. She was definetly heart broken but not going to terribly.

elizabeth.speck said...

She'll know where the presents are soon enough I guess :)! All my friends with kids get mad at me because I keep asking them why they don't update their kid blogs as frequently as my dear friend Danielle :)! Happy 2008!
Lizzard

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers