Monday, December 10, 2007

Cracking up

I have debated posting this video because, quite honestly, I act like such a fool in it. But I guess being a parent brings out the fool in all of us.

Emily got tickled by my reaction to her pointing at some pictures in The Best Word Book Ever a couple of weeks ago, and Robert picked up the camera to capture some of the fun. This is about as hard as she laughs. Her face got all red and she was just beside herself. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, who cares if you're acting silly in the video? That fantastic laugh is totally worth it.

Rocky Mountain Fighting Tigers said...

You gotta love it when those laughs come out!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happiness is Miss Emily!
Love you.

elizabeth.speck said...

Hee! You guys look like you're having a blast. There can never be too much silliness :)!

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers