Thursday, August 23, 2007

Rub-a-dub-dub

Emily is in the tub!

There is a picture of Robert splashing in this little tub at around Emily's current age, so this weekend, we recreated the tub photo-op. Emily thought it was pretty fun.
Also fun: running around the backyard naked.
It's been a while since I've posted. Emily and I have had two Kindermusik classes already this semester, which are a lot of fun. She's had thrush and an ear infection, which are not a lot of fun. Oh, and she turned 14 months earlier this week!
I had my first class on Tuesday. I had a really good time teaching and am looking forward to the semester.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are terrific. She is too beautiful!

Love you.

elizabeth.speck said...

Those pictures are so good of Em. Can't wait to see her face when she's a teenager and realizes she was running around naked in her yard :)! I'm so glad you're enjoying teaching -- Professor Ireland!
-Lizzard

Anonymous said...

Very cute pics. She looks so cute in the tub. I am glad you enjoy teaching - no doubt you are good at it! I am having a severe case of Emilyitis - a disease where you miss Emily Daix terribly and can't wait to see her again. There is no way I will make it until Christmas so I will plan on coming up in October. Love, Kimmee

Kirk & Matt said...

Oooh, see if you can find the pic of robert in the tub...would love to see the comparison! She's getting cuter every day...

Anonymous said...

I'll bet running around naked feels pretty good when it's that hot outside. Smart girl.

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers