Tuesday, August 14, 2007

New house word

Now that we have entered the climbing phase of Emily's life, the new favorite word around here is "careful!" I can't believe we went so quickly from mastering getting into her baby chair, to climbing into other chairs,

to using the baby chair to climb onto the sofa,

to trying to get into and out of the toy basket.
This is when Mom threw down the camera and saved Emily from crashing out onto her head.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh-oh ... glad the laundry basket crisis was averted:)!
-Lizzard

Anonymous said...

What a busy little bee! So very cute and listens to directions well. Loved this video and the golf video. Could eat her up she is so precious! Miss Em oodles and oodles. Love Nanny
PS Love the shirt!

Anonymous said...

Mount Everest watch out! Too cute & love the bye-bye wave! She is proud of her little climbing self! GPG

Kirk & Matt said...

Yay for Emily and her new climbing skills! Ace is still firmly planted on the ground, and I can't say I'm too upset about that. Hahahaha. Good luck, and CAREFUL! Indeed.

odomfamilyfun said...

Danielle,
Hey! Emily is too cute! Troy and I have just discovered the blogging world and I am so excited to 'find' people!
Hope you all are doing well.
Troy, Brittany, Caroline & Hayes Odom
:)

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers