Emily Daix was born June 20, 2006, and Abigail Lynn was born May 21, 2008. Check back often and watch us grow!
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
More sprinkler madness
On the way home from the lake on Sunday, we stopped in Tuscaloosa so Emily could have some lunch and play a little bit before spending a few more hours in the car. While there, we let her play in her grandparents' sprinkler. She had a great time!
In this last one, Emily's responding to this popular inquiry: Where's Emily's hair?
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Too cute! I love what looks like the Alabama outfit! She loves the water! See ya Friday! Love Nanny
4 comments:
Too cute! I love what looks like the Alabama outfit! She loves the water!
See ya Friday!
Love Nanny
The elephant, Big Al, never looked so cute ..she was a delightful hand full..
CUTE pics! I LOVE that last one!
She has such great expressions! Looks like you are having a lot of fun this summer!
-Lizzard
Post a Comment