Sunday, March 25, 2007

Picnic, and fishes, and church clothes, oh my!

On Thursday, Emily and I met Kathy and Liv at the park for a picnic. Emily crunched on some veggie puffs while Kathy and I ate. She liked having her little chair set up outside. Then we headed over to the playground equipment, where the girls swung and Emily checked Liv out.
Emily and I went down a really fast slide a couple of times; the first time, I was afraid we might go flying off the end. But we survived and she really seemed to like it.

Then we went inside to see the fishes at the Science Museum.

That night, Emily helped me grill a pork loin for dinner. She supervised from her exersaucer.
Finally, here are a few pictures of me and Emily before church this morning.
"Papa, can we be done with the pictures already? Sheesh."What photo session is complete without the pulling of the mom's hair?

4 comments:

elizabeth.speck said...

Love the pictures of her dining al fresco! You guys BOTH have great church outfits!
-Lizzard

NIKKI said...

Looks like you had a fun filled end of the week!
It's so much fun when they can start hanging outside more!!! I don't know what it is about the outdoors that just makes kids happy!! But hey-- if it works I am there! :)

Anonymous said...

We've already started on the mommy hair-pulling. Good to know that it won't be letting up anytime soon - I guess I need to invest in more ponytail holders.

Anonymous said...

I love the 2 girls swinging together. It seems that Miss Emily is quite the little socialite!

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers