Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Nine Month Madness

Emily turned nine months yesterday, and she had her well-baby check-up today. Before I tell you about that, though, here's a picture of her in her St. Patrick's Day t-shirt.

Emily got to spend some quality time with my parents this weekend while Robert and I traveled to Natchez for some wedding festivities. I think she had a blast.


Her check-up went great today. She's 27 1/4 inches tall (50th percentile), weighs 23 pounds (95th percentile), and has a head circumference of 47 cm (off the chart -- has to make room for all those brains!). Everything looks great developmentally and we are just plugging right along.


So, here are some pictures of our nine-month old from today. She just loves to stand up. In this picture, she's showing Hannah a toy. Check out those legs.
Didn't get a good look at them?Chubbers. I tried to take some cute pictures inside, but as usual, Emily wouldn't sit still and be photogenic.So we moved outside, where things were marginally better in terms of picture quality.You can sort of see her bottom two teeth in this one. Those came in last week.Emily has recently discovered the dog door. She is totally fascinated.

Here she is helping Hannah through. Also, Rock Chalk, Jayhawks, or something; Emily and I were the only ones to pick Kansas to win in our March Madness pool, so we really hope they win!

5 comments:

elizabeth.speck said...

Even when Miss Emily isn't trying she's still photogenic. She can enjoy her cellulite free years too ;).
-Lizzard

Anonymous said...

What a cute assortment of adorable pictures to share with my friends in Savannah. Can't wait until I can pinch those thighs.
GML

The Crazy Crew said...

Love those legs!! What a cutie!!

NIKKI said...

I LOVE her legs!!! She is ALWAYS photogenic!! I would LOVE to take pics of those blue eyes!!!!

Amber said...

Hey Danielle
SO good to hear from you! What an adorable litte girl you have!! Iis is insane to think we are all mothers now! Chat soon and keep the pics coming!
Amber Holifield Martin

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers