Pink! With polka dots! And bows! What more could a girl ask for?
After church, Emily got a visit from her Louisiana grandparents, who haven't seen her for over a month! I think they were amazed at what a little (ahem, chunky) person she's become. Her playclothes were really cute -- a onesie that looked like a dress. Stylish and convenient for those frequent diaper changes.
Robert went for a jog this evening and Emily helped me cook dinner. She was in charge of the salad.

It was very tasty, and she was proud of it.


5 comments:
Both outfits are precious!!! Love her being in charge of the salad!!!
I knew she would like to cook. Lynn
I love the bumbo(?) chair ... I want one too!
-Lizzard
I'm so jealous of all the cute outfits! We get clothing with choice of DOG, SPORT THEME or CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT. That little Em is something else...she's quite the chef.
She looks adorable in both outfits!! I love that she is already so helpful around the house!
Post a Comment