Emily Daix was born June 20, 2006, and Abigail Lynn was born May 21, 2008. Check back often and watch us grow!
Awww! Happy birthday to Emily! Funny, I didn't read the title so when I first looked at the pics I thought, is Danielle pregnant again (although that would make no sense)? Mondays will do that to you!
Happy Birthday Emily! We love you so much! You are a bright spot in our lives!
A percious 5 years indeed. Love you, Grandmother
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Awww! Happy birthday to Emily! Funny, I didn't read the title so when I first looked at the pics I thought, is Danielle pregnant again (although that would make no sense)? Mondays will do that to you!
Happy Birthday Emily! We love you so much! You are a bright spot in our lives!
A percious 5 years indeed.
Love you,
Grandmother
Post a Comment