Friday, September 10, 2010

Em's first soccer game

Well, my sweet, tender Emily was ill prepared for her first team sport outing. I'm not sure she got the concept of the team sport, and she did not handle her failure very well when she didn't score a goal. Eventually, she scored a goal at the end of the game and her spirits were lifted, but let's just say the soccer debut didn't go as I planned.

Here's Em getting consoled by her sweet school pal Gabrielle.
Abby liked being out at the soccer fields.


Action shot!






Abby may have to go to Gatorade-aholics Anonymous.






Here's the video footage from the day.

8.28.10 from Danielle D on Vimeo.


8.28.10 (1) from Danielle D on Vimeo.

2 comments:

elizabeth.speck said...

Wow Miss Emily is one multi-talented lady soccer AND ballet (and I think Kim said something about her speaking Chinese?!).

elizabeth.speck said...

Wow Miss Emily is one multi-talented lady soccer AND ballet (and I think Kim said something about her speaking Chinese?!).

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers