Emily Daix was born June 20, 2006, and Abigail Lynn was born May 21, 2008. Check back often and watch us grow!
Thursday, August 19, 2010
Toy Story fever
Do your kids have Toy Story fever like mine do? These girls love their Woody and Jessie. (Not pictured, Buzz Lightyear.) Also, anyone know where I can buy a damn Bullseye?
eBay. And they had a ton of Toy Story stuff at FAO Schwarz in NYC, so maybe if you feel like a trip...?
Catie's obsessed with the action figures - she has the full-size Woody & Jessie but doesn't play with them that much. I have spent *hours* trying to track down all of those little sons of you-know-whats.
2 comments:
I think Disney Store.com has them
eBay. And they had a ton of Toy Story stuff at FAO Schwarz in NYC, so maybe if you feel like a trip...?
Catie's obsessed with the action figures - she has the full-size Woody & Jessie but doesn't play with them that much. I have spent *hours* trying to track down all of those little sons of you-know-whats.
Post a Comment