
Tomato sandwiches and walnut-blue cheese tartlets. Mmm.
The ladybug cake I made!
(I was pretty proud.)
We have sort of a bad track record around here with second birthday cakes. Emily burned her little lip on her candle, and Abby, as you will see, was less than pleased with the singing of Happy Birthday.Untitled from Danielle D on Vimeo.
Nevertheless, she enjoyed her slice of cake enough that a scrub down was in order afterwards.
Emily, meanwhile, had a big time playing with Liv.
Later that night, after all the guests had left and Abby was in her jammies, she said she wanted to blow out the candle. Naturally, I let her.

Emily, meanwhile, had a big time playing with Liv.
Later that night, after all the guests had left and Abby was in her jammies, she said she wanted to blow out the candle. Naturally, I let her.Untitled from Danielle D on Vimeo.


No comments:
Post a Comment