Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Easter 2010

Since we were too rushed to take any pictures before church, and since the girls would participate in an egg hunt after the service, I brought my camera to church on Easter Sunday.

Thank goodness, because these pictures of the girls and Daddoo crossing the street are priceless.
Abby in the nursery before church.
At the egg hunt!

She was so excited about the chocolate that she tried to eat it with the wrapper still on.


One of Abby's favorite maneuvers is to chew chew chew something up and then spit it out. She did so with some chocolate, which you can kind of see on her dress.
A rare family photo. Apparently the girls didn't get the memo about smiling in family photos, which is too bad since we only pose for them about three times a year.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great fun. I can see why Emily fell asleep on the way home. She's just about asleep in the picture.
Love you,
Grandmother

elizabeth.speck said...

Awww! I love Abby's expressions in these pictures and the super-cute Easter dresses (especially Em's rocking matching flip flops!).

I attended services with Bryon's family in PA. They're Catholic so this was my first intro to the super long Easter vigil mass!

elizabeth.speck said...

Awww! I love Abby's expressions in these pictures and the super-cute Easter dresses (especially Em's rocking matching flip flops!).

I attended services with Bryon's family in PA. They're Catholic so this was my first intro to the super long Easter vigil mass!

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers