Wednesday, January 27, 2010

DISNEY DAY TWO, PART TWO: Magic Kindom

After the excitement of breakfast with all the princesses, we had a wonderful rest of the day at the Magic Kingdom.
I was amazed by how much Abby loved the characters.
We waited for probably between forty five minutes and an hour to meet the fairies. Here are Kimmee and Abby in line.
Still in line.
But it was worth the wait, because the fairies were awesome.
Iridesca was asking them to show their crocodile teeth for the picture.
Tink!
Fawn.
Grandmother and Gerry and a sleeping Abby (under the blanket).
Robert and I had left the girls with my family for a bit this afternoon, so I didn't get to see the girls meet Tianna.
I'm not sure why, but Abby was not impressed with Princess Tianna or her prince.
Looks like Tianna almost had her calmed down for a little hand shaking.
Nope, nevermind.

Let's pull in tight on that one, shall we?
Good times.
Here are a few from dinner that night.
What a fun day with my favorite people!

No comments:

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers