Thursday, January 21, 2010

DISNEY DAY ONE: Animal Kingdom

At the Animal Kingdom, we met a lot of characters, which turned out to be both kids' favorite part of Disney.

Family photo with Mickey!Minnie!

Donald Duck!
Admiring her autographs.
Chip and Dale.
Thumper and, um, someone else.
Abby's signature move: kissing the characters' noses. Goofy!
Abby and Gerry on the safari.
Baloo!
Taking a break in the stroller.

Goofy and Pluto! (I wasn't there when this picture was taken, but apparently Abby just backed herself into Goofy's lap, unbidden.)

More Disney pictures to come hopefully soon!

3 comments:

elizabeth.speck said...

Wow -- just when I think the pictures can't get any cuter -- ADORABLE! Was it really that cold in sunny Florida (was noticing the hats and scarves)?

Anonymous said...

I want to go back.
It's Thumper and Miss Bunny!

Love you,
Grandmother

Kimmee said...

I had such a good time with the family. If you want me to serve as a full time nanny on the next trip, I would love to spend all my time with the girls. I really miss them.

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers