Emily Daix was born June 20, 2006, and Abigail Lynn was born May 21, 2008. Check back often and watch us grow!
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Splash Park, or Almost Wordless Wednesday
We recently went to the local splash park - it's about 30 minutes from the house, or else I'm sure we would have already been about 45 times this summer. The girls LOVED it.
Abby climbed into and sat in someone else's stroller. All wet.
4 comments:
Funny about the stroller! I'm sure once the owners saw how cute she is they forgave her even if she was wet! This place looks FUN!
Where is this??
Simply adorable!
Eh, the people who owned the stroller probably also had a wet kid, so no huge deal.
They are gorgeous. And I second the "where is this?" question. Might want to go there next time we're in town!
Post a Comment