Dear Internet,
It's not you; it's me. Well, actually, it's Emily. See, she's trying to drop her nap. And we're potty training. And this week and next week, I'm having to spend Abby's naptime getting myself and the girls ready for Emily's 10 a.m. daily swim lessons.
So, I find myself currently with no time to upload pictures and blog.
But I wanted you to know that we're okay(, DAD,) and that I'll try to get my act together and get some posts up, you know, soon.
Until then, look at the pretty baby with the corn down there. I love her. And you!
XOXO,
Danielle
Tuesday, June 02, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Don't know if we can make it without our daily posts :-(.
We'll muddle through somehow.
Love you,
Grampa Gerry & Grandmother
Hang in there Danielle! We'll miss you but will look forward to posts when things calm down :)!
I will need to attend a rehab center for daily blog post withdrawls. Seeing the girls and reading the funny stories is my daily fix!
Hang in there! We love you all!
I am sooo impressed by how you get posts up every day anyway!!!!
Post a Comment