Emily Daix was born June 20, 2006, and Abigail Lynn was born May 21, 2008. Check back often and watch us grow!
Love her expression in the first pic! I see she is getting skilled at sticking her lower lip out :)! Now I'm craving chocolate chip cookies...
Between baking and eating, she changed into her swimsuit. She is quite the fashion diva.Love you,Grandmother
I am surpised she did not work the tutu into her ensemble. I feel she should be recognized nationally for most days in a tutu in a none dancing role..GPP
UMMM that face is HYSTERICAL!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Love her expression in the first pic! I see she is getting skilled at sticking her lower lip out :)! Now I'm craving chocolate chip cookies...
Between baking and eating, she changed into her swimsuit. She is quite the fashion diva.
Love you,
Grandmother
I am surpised she did not work the tutu into her ensemble. I feel she should be recognized nationally for most days in a tutu in a none dancing role..GPP
UMMM that face is HYSTERICAL!
Post a Comment