I am pretty far behind on posting pictures -- tomorrow, with any luck, pictures of the girls in their Easter dresses will be up -- but I had to let these pictures, and the story, jump a few spots in the queue.
So, Tuesday, Emily said she wanted to go poo poo on the potty. (She says that a lot. She just doesn't actually do anything.) So, she sat unsuccessfully on the pot and was standing on the little step in front of the potty pretending to wipe (unnecessarily, I might add), while wearing dress shoes that were likely on the wrong foot, and she lost her balance and "tumbled," (her word) into the toilet paper holder mounted to the wall, which looks roughly like this one I found on the internet. (I suppose I could walk over to the bathroom and take an actual picture of ours, but I'm sitting at the computer now and can't be bothered with that.)
Anyway, the TP holder got the better of the fight. Here is what Emily looked like the next morning in carpool line before school.
Anyway, the TP holder got the better of the fight. Here is what Emily looked like the next morning in carpool line before school.

3 comments:
OUCH! The cut on her nose looks particularly painful!
That is really amazing how it ate her face.
Ev fell into a rocking chair when he was little, and got a boo-boo on his eyebrow, and it actually SCARRED! I can't believe it! It looked like nothing at the time, but he totally has a scar in his eyebrow.
I can't help but think, good thing he's not a girl, or he'd be really mad about having tweaked eyebrow! LOL
so much for potty training... those marks usually evoke the "what does the other fellow look like" remarks.. but she is typical resilient.. her smile is still great and lights us up..
GPP
Post a Comment