Sunday, March 15, 2009

A sick playdate

Last week, Emily stayed home from school three days while both girls (and I) nursed some icky upper respiratory junk. But we had some serious cabin fever, so we met up with some friends one morning to play.




The house where we met had two trampolines! Emily jumped on the little one.

Abby just sat with Miss Kathy looking like she felt crappy.



Which she did.
Then the kids headed over to the big trampoline. (NERVE-WRACKING!)



I thought this was adorable: Emily helped Liv take off her shoes.



I don't think we'll be getting a trampoline any time soon, unless giving me a heart attack becomes a top priority. But it was fun to try out!

2 comments:

elizabeth.speck said...

Poor Abby she looks so miserable! I'll bet Emily had a ball on the trampoline. I am sure it was nerve-wracking. I always felt that way when I was lifeguarding -- everything that was fun for the kids appeared to be a potential hazard to me (sometimes I think being a lawyer makes you extra-cautious as well!).

odomfamilyfun said...

Love the trampoline pics! Troy is dying for the kids to have one and I put my foot down on that one. They are fun but totally stress me out :) Maybe in a few years....

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers