Emily Daix was born June 20, 2006, and Abigail Lynn was born May 21, 2008. Check back often and watch us grow!
Precious! The last pic looks like Abby ate something really, really tangy.Love you,Grandmother
We love the new camera and your ability to catch all of these wonderful glimpses of your daily routine. They make our day! GML
I love these girls together! I hope they always like each other this much. Also, could Abby look more like you? You and Robert each got a mini me.
I LOVE the way they are looking at each other in the 3rd picture down! PRICELESS!
They are just so sweet together!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Precious! The last pic looks like Abby ate something really, really tangy.
Love you,
Grandmother
We love the new camera and your ability to catch all of these wonderful glimpses of your daily routine. They make our day! GML
I love these girls together! I hope they always like each other this much. Also, could Abby look more like you? You and Robert each got a mini me.
I LOVE the way they are looking at each other in the 3rd picture down! PRICELESS!
They are just so sweet together!
Post a Comment